Friday, July 20, 2012

Hi everyone!

I finally get a chance to sit down and catch up a little after our vacation.  My good friend Mike and I drove a Kia to Pensacola.  This rental car was good on gas mileage but hard on the back.  The drivers seat was designed to keep you squirming the whole time you were in it.  And you felt every little bump along the way.  My back was so soar after driving in that car.  Any way Sage was great on the trip and slep most of the way.  We drove thought the night and got there before lunch.  So off to Hooters we go.  Yes Hooters!  The Hooters in Pensacola is right on the sound so you and sit on the deck and look at the water.  A small beach is right in front of Hooters also as you can see in the picture.

There seams to be a nice view were ever you look.

Why do Hooters Girls Wear

Thursday night we went to band on the beach.  We sat in our lawn chairs and listened to a good local band called Lektric Mullet.  They played allot of music we enjoyed and the the crowd really enjoyed them.  People were up dancing and having a good time.   We brought a cooler with refreshments and some goooooood homemade cake my sister Peggy made.


One night we had a shrimp boil.  This is were you cook the shrimp, sausage, corn and potatos all in the same pot.  Then you dump it out in the middle of the table and go at it.   If you leave hungry it's your own fault!

The shrimp we got came from Joe Patty's. You can't get sea food any fresher than Joe Patty's.
The fishing boats are parked right next too the store.
Inside Joe Patti's, PensacolaJoe Patti runs his own fishing

As you can see below my brother and sister are so much fun to go out to eat with.  Well OK after they get done texting.  We ate way too much but had allot of fun.



This is my brother Dave, myself and my friend Mike at the restaurant Flounders.  I so glad Mike came along.  We had a great time!

We also saw the Blue Angles while sitting on the beach.
blue angels beach airshow

Sage and Kacey got to spend a bunch of quality time together.  I think I can safely say it was something Kacey will never forget! 


Well that's enough for now.  You can also see more at my sisters web page.
Later



No comments:

Post a Comment