Monday, July 23, 2012

with last year's Underdog,



Sage here!

We had a slow weekend.  Not doing much but hanging around the house.  Ron was doing a little house cleaning because his sister Peggy will be here next week.  She will come in on Saturday and stay for about two weeks.  I know Ron is looking forward to having her here.  I asked if Kacey is coming but she is not going to make this trip.  Oh well.  I'll have to send her a flea-mail.  Ron & I spent some time out in the yard doing yard work.  The grass is not looking very good.  It is so dry and the weeds love this kind of weather.  Ron keeps blaming me for the yellow spots in the back yard.  I don't understand how I could be causing them.  Here is a little tidbit.  Ron gets very upset if you try to bury a bone in the back yard.  I guess I should of done it in the front yard.  I did find a new game.  When Ron waters the flowers it's fun to try to get a quick drink from the hose.  Sometimes Ron thinks he's funny and squirts me with the hose.  He just lost another sock for that one.  Sunday evening we watched a very good movie called Under Dog.  I thought it was all so cool so I went and got a cape and put on some underwear.  FYI do not try leaping of the kitchen table because this will not not make you able to fly.  I should be feeling better in a day or two. 

Ron and I have this game we play.  He keeps picking up my toys and putting in a box.  I keep taking them out and spreading them around the house.  What I really like to do is put some toys on the floor right outside the shower so when he steps out he steps on one.  It's kind of fun watching him hop around the bathroom mumbling things.  The other day after setting up my toys I added a little fart has I stepped out.  As he opened the shower door I heard he say "oh my god" and then he stepped right on my chew bone.   You couldn't  of asked for a better start to the day. 

Time for me to go.
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment