Sunday, July 8, 2012

Hi from Florida!

Sage & I are here in Pensacola.  Along with us is my good  friend Mike. We drove though the night and got here aound lunch time on Saturday. My brother Dave is here too from Monticello.  Below is a picture of my Brother right after he put up a sun shelter.  The sun shelter was a gift to our family from our friend Betty  It will be nice for the sunny days down  on the beach.



Sage needed to catch a short nap after the 14 hour drive down here.  She was very good and slept most of the time on the way down here.  So why did she need that nap?   Can't say Kacey is real happy to to see her.  Sage wants to play and Kacey is not ready to play with a lab puppy.  Kacey is an eight year old pug.


This is a wooden statue that greets you when you enter Joe Patty's.  This is a fish market that is fantastic.  We bought shrimp for a shrimp boil for tonight.  Man was it good.  You can't get it any fresher than at Joe Patty's


After dinner we went to the beach and took a little drive along the coast.  Hope to get to spend some time at the beach Monday.   Mike, Dave and Dad are going to the navel museum.   I have been there a bunch of times so I'm going to pass.  My sister Peggy wants to do some things together.  Bet it has something to do with shopping! 

Out of time so we will see you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment