Monday, July 16, 2012





Sage here!

Well we are back from Pensacola Florida.  We had a great time seeing everyone and enjoying the sites.  The Blue Angles did a show while we were there and man are they gooooooood!  They fly just 18 inches from each other! 
blue angels beach airshow            Blue Angels

 

Now I have a bone to pick here.  I get down to Florida and find out I can't get wet because of my stitches.  Now some very nice people at the Pensacola Animal Hospital took my stitches out for free.  They said I still needed about a week before I could get in the water.  Bummer!  I was ready to hang ten on some narly waves.  So I thought I would go work on my tan and soak in some rays at the beach. I even got a bikini wax!  Ok it's just where they shaved me for my little operation I had. Anyway then I find out there are no dogs allowed on the beach.
dog beach

Where do people get off say dogs can't go on the beach!..
Oh they say we may poop on the beach.

I don't think we dogs left this behind!

When is the last time you heard of a sea turtle dieing from eating something  a dog put in the ocean.


Ok lets be clear about this!  This is not dog poo on the beach!  This is Pensacola beach covered in oil.  And no it was not caused by a poodle with too much sun tan oil on.  This was due to BP not K9!


When is the last time you saw a dog passed out on the beach surrounded by beer bottles.


I saved the best or should I say the worst for last.  Have you ever heard of the Great Pacific Garbage Patch?  This is a large area where trash has been trapped by the ocean currents.  Much of it plastic.  Humm  And they are worried about a dog pooping on the beach!

sleep beach tester dog

We dog just want to have some fun in the sun. 

Well that's all for now>
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment