Monday, July 2, 2012

Our Weekend

Hi every one! 
Sage and Ron here.  We thought we would work together on this post. 
Ron:  Well as you can see Sage has gotten the word that we are going to Florida.
Sage:  Cowabunga dude! This is going to be totally Rad man!  I cant wait to hit the waves.
Ron: My friend Mike, Sage and I are going to drive down to see my family for a week.
Sage:  I'll take the first shift of driving!
Ron:  I don't think so.  Sage is doing much better now and has bounced back from her surgery.
Sage: Fixed yah right!  195 degrees out and I can't go in the pool because of my stitches.



Sage:  Here is a picture of Ron's new boat.  He says we are going fishing.  One question what are fish?
Ron:  I sold my old boat and bought this one from Mike.  It is smaller and easier to handle.  
Sage:  Ron almost had a heart attack when he went to buy a gas can for the boat and they want $70.00 for it.
Ron;  I think I will try Ebay!


Sage:   We spent the afternoon pulling weeds, trimming bushes and cutting grass.
Ron:   What's this we stuff?  You napped in the yard while I worked.
Sage :  Well you wouldn't let me drive the tractor.
Ron: I got the weeding done before the storm and did the rest later in the afternoon.
Sage : What a storm! Ron & I stood on the porch and watched it rain.  I thought we were going to need Ron's boat there for a while.


Ron: Hey our tree has some leaves on it.
Sage : You mean that stick is really growing?
Ron: That stick is a Bald Cyprus tree and you tried to run off with it before I planted it.
Sage:  It looked like a stick to me.


Ron : Here are the flowers along the driveway.
Sage Ron was weeding these before the rain hit.
Ron:   It was HOT!!!
Sage: You were so sweaty you looked like you got caught in the rain.  You know my sense of smell is much stronger than yours.
Ron: I don’t like where this is headed.
Sage:  You needed a shower!
Ron: Thanks Sage!


Ron:  Here is the front porch.
Sage Very tropical looking!
Ron:  Thanks but how would you know whats tropical?
Sage : I watch the discovery channel
Ron Well thats all for now!
Sage : Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment