Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sage here.
Well I'm feeling much better now.  But you humans have a sick sense of humor.  Fixed!?  I'm feeling fine and the next thing I know I go in to be "Fixed" and I feel like I was run over by a truck.  Ron said I was like a zombie from the walking dead.  Just wait until he sees how I "fixed" the wooden leg on his kitchen table!
Get this they said I'm not exposit to run for ten days.  Oh yah that’s going to happen.  Yes all us 6-month-old labs just want to go out and walk around and smell the flowers.  But to tell the truth Ron treated me pretty good.  He got me some new toys and brought my bed into the living room.  I even got to sleep on his bed!  Now if I could have stopped him from snoring all would be good.  Rick and Pat came over to check on me and Ron's family kept asking how I was doing. Even the stalker was asking about me. (That kind of makes me nervous).  I checked into this being fixed thing on the Internet and yes I have to say it was probably for the best.  By having this my chance's of getting cancer has dropped and there are other medical reasons it was good for me.  They also say I won't have male dogs trying to get to me now.  I don't know about that.  If I have to say so myself I one fine looking girl!  How do the words to that song go?  "Hot lab in the city...Looking fine sitting pretty!  Or something like that.  OK time for me to go.  I have to go "fix" another pair of Ron's socks.
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment