Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend


Wow it's been a while since I posted.  We are doing good!  We have a a pretty busy weekend just doing things around the house.   And yet the house is still a mess.  Saturday I was going to the hardware store and I took a shortcut behind the stores.  There in the dumpster were allot of the summer plants.  Bushes, evergreens and more.  I ended loading up my truck with about 20 plants and these plants are in great shape.  Now I have to figure out what to do with them.  I figure there must be about $200.00 worth of plants. 
Sage would spend time outside running around then would go inside to cool down and take a nap.  Then back outside for some more fun.  It seemed like a good routine so I gave it a try.  We even had a fire in the fire pit Saturday night and our friends the Schultz's came down for a while. 
Tomorrow is the big day for Sage.  She goes in around 8:00 in the morning to have her little operation.  When you get a pet though the Human Society you are required to have your pet fixed.  It is in the agreement you sign when you get her.  So no water or food after 9:00 Saturday night for her.  I'm sure she will not be pleased Monday morning when she does not get her breakfast.  Rick and Pat next door are going to take her over to the vet for me.  It's nice having such great neighbors.  I 'll keep you up to date on how it goes.  I'm sure she will come home with a cone on her head and that will be a challenge for a while.

Well time for me to go!
Take Care
Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment