Friday, June 15, 2012

Sage here!


Picking out what I want on my nails

What a night.  First thing Ron gets home and is acting like he is going to take a shower.  But before I know it he has tossed me into the bath tub.  I have to admit it felt good and I smell allot better,  My coat is nice and shinny too.  So what's a dog to do after a nice bath?  It's off to get my nails done.  Or as I like to call it I got a pet acure.  While there Ron set up an appointment on Monday the 25th.  Now I heard them talking about me getting fixed?  I keep telling him I'm not broken!  He is in for a surprise on Monday when we get here and there is nothing broken to be fixed.  Humans are so hard to understand at times.  I was so flustered I pooped right there next to the counter.  The receptionist even commented on the smell.  Ron did not seem happy but I was quite proud.  After wards we went over to Mrs Fletcher's so Ron could finish up some yard work.  I helped by fertilizing there some too.  Mrs Fletcher has a fenced in yard so I got to explore some while Ron trimmed some bushes.  I also inspected his work to make sure it was up to par.  Then it was home for a late dinner and a nap before bed. 


Every once in a while I like to put a couple of words for the day.  It seems that once again the word starting with dog is a positive thing.  But the word starting with cat is negative.  Go figure!

Doggonedest  unusual / interesting    That was the doggonedest thing I ever seen!

Cattier            Marked by or arising from malice

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment