Sunday, June 3, 2012

Why?

Hi everyone.

We had a quiet weekend here.  Rick next door made Sage very happy by giving her a great big bone.  Unfortunately I forgot she had it and she ate too much of it and gave her an upset tummy.  She (let see how should I say it)  tossed her cookies.  But right after she did that you could see she felt better and went over and ate her dinner.  But she was still a little tired out.  Around 9:00 I noticed she was not in the room so I went to find her.  She was curled up in her bed fast asleep.  She even let me sleep in on Sunday.  Glad to say she was back to her old self the rest of the day.
  Saturday I worked a lot in the yard..  I have a few questions about how they make things.
 How do they make the lawn mower run out of gas when you only have one more swipe down the yard left?
  Does the same company that makes the self kinking garden hose make the self tangling electrical cord?  I can lay the extension cord out strait in the yard and come back five minutes later and there will be two knots in it.
  How do they make it so if you drop the garden hose with a nozzle on the end that it will land on the nozzle handle and squirt you? 
Why can’t I get grass to grow in the yard but I have a bumper crop in the cracks of the sidewalk?
Why do gutters always leak right above the door?
Why in the winter it will snow and I have two inches of snow in the yard and five inches in the driveway?
And how does Sage make her poop invisible?  I will walk the back yard three times checking for poop.  I start cutting the grass and before I can get three rows into it I step in dog poo.  I know it just reappeared.  And a swear I can see a smile on Sages face.

See you later Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment