Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dancing Skeleton




Sage here!
I'm not a happy puppy.  See Ron comes home from work and I can smell something good.  I thought he stopped by the butcher shop and picked up a bone for me.  But nooooo.  It seems he was working in a classroom for nursing and they a a skeleton that had no arms.  Well the arms were laying on the floor.  Now I'm sure the fact the arms have been ripped off has something to do with the stalker but we won't get into that right now. Anyway he put the arms back on a skeleton.  do you think he brought back any spare parts?  Nope.  He could of grabbed a rib and just told them it was Adam and God took it to build a woman.  I thought I had him trained better than that.  Now he keeps walking around singing " you put your right arm in you put your right arm out and you shake it all about".  I think I may have to go chew on one of his socks again.
  We have been looking for ways to keep the grass from turning brown where I go pee.  My favorite is these rocks you order from Australia. You put them in my drinking waster and it’s magic your grass will not turn brown any more.   Maybe that’s where they get the saying.  Give me a Fuzzy navel, on the rocks!  Ron says it will also make your wallet get smaller.  We also read that you should keep a bucket of water handy and pour water where every your pet goes potty.  Just fantastic!  That’s all I need.  Ron following me around the yard with a bucket while I try to go pee.  I’ll never get any privacy.  He already has some weird attraction to my poop.  He always out in the yard collecting it.

  Ron & I watched a show the other night about the Hatfields & Mccoys.  I could not sleep after watching it.  They killed the dog!  What kind of sick story was that.  I hope there were no children watching this.  In the middle of a big gun fight someone shoots the dog.  I could understand it if it was a cat.  But shooting a dog.  Ok just kidding I'm not for shooting cats.  Chase them up a tree yes shoot them no.  Anyway Ron explained it's just a movie and they did not really shoot the dog.  All I know is I'm picking the next movie.  I got a good one called Old Yeller.
Till next time!
                                                                 Old Yeller (1957 film)

No comments:

Post a Comment