Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hi everyone
Ron & Sage here.
Sage:  We had` a pretty good weekend.

Ron:  Yep Sage found the fountain of youth.  We went to the Vet on Friday and the Doc informed us that Sage is not five months old but only four months old.

Sage: So that meant I was only five weeks old when Ron brought me home.  That would make Ron a cradle robber would in not?

Ron: Ha Ha.  The Humane Society in Michigan City was wrong on how old they thought Sage was.  It does explain why when compared to other labs on the Internet sage seemed to be rather small for her age.

Sage:  On Saturday Ron & I drove out to Lowell to see a world war II reenactment.  But the first thing we saw was a sign that said no pets allowed.  I was not pleased.

Ron:  Yes but did you have to take a dump right there next to the police man?

Sage:  I was just letting them know how I felt about their sign.  So we left and went back home and Ron planted a small tree in the front yard. 

Ron :  I almost lost the tree!  I turned around and there was Sage walking off with the tree in her mouth.

Sage:  I didn't know it was a tree.  It looked like a stick to me.  Where did you get it at the Charlie Brown tree farm? 

My kids love the Charlie BrownRon: Give it some time.  I know something Else that was pretty small when she first came home.  By the way Sage weighed 30 pounds Friday at the Vets office.  Saturday we spent allot of time outside working in the yard.  Cutting grass and planting the tree. 

Sage:  We even had a fire in the fire pit that night which was nice on the cool evening.  So this brings us to Sunday.  Ron surprised me with a bath.  I have to admit I smell allot better and my coat is nice and shinny.

Ron:  Believe me she smells allot better!  After giving her a bath I met my friend Mike for breakfast and afterwards we went to Karps feed store.  Mike is a member of the Master Gardner's club and answered some questions about some plants I'm interested in getting for the yard.  While we were there Mike bought Sage a new rope toy while. 

Sage:  Yeah I loved the rope toy!  Two paws up on the toy Mike!  Thanks!  Oh before I forget Ron also bought me a big pillow this weekend to sit on when I'm in the garage.

Ron: It works out nice.  Sage likes to sit on the pillow and chew on a bone when I'm working in the garage.  She does not seem bothered by the saws when I start them up.  Which is what we did for a while Sunday afternoon. 

Sage : Well that was about our weekend.  So for Ron and I hope you had a good weekend too.
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment