Monday, May 28, 2012

Sage here.
Can I order a fuzzy navel?
baseball totem pole
Wow what a weekend!  It started out with Ron buying a patio set off some thing called Craigslist.  I give it two  paws up even though I think I'll stick with the bench swing.  Ron spent some time Saturday cleaning up the old set and is now trying to sell it on Craigslist.  I wonder if I can buy any bones on craigslist?  I might just have to barrow Ron's credit card.  Ron also spent some time working on some yellow spots in the yard.  For some reason I'm getting the blame for them.  I don't know how I could of caused it.  But boy did it get hot out.  High 90's and sunny!  Being a black lab the sun gets warm on me fast.  But I found some shade and Ron gave me a green Popsicle.  Boy did that hit the spot.  Sunday night our friend Mike invited me over for a fire down by the lake.  He also said I could bring Ron along as long as I kept an eye on him.  We had a nice time relaxing and talking while sitting around the camp fire.  Monday Ron worked in the garage on his totem pole baseball player.  He also did some other odd and ends things in the garage.  Then back to Mikes for a picnic Monday afternoon.  I again took Ron along because he would not give me the car keys.  He says he dose not like the way I drive with my head out the window. 
Sage enjoying Mikes back yard.
  Before I go Ron & I would like to say thanks to all the people who have served in our armed forces.  We all need to stop every once in a while and remember those who have given their lives to protect our freedom.  And to hope and pray for the safe return of the many serving at this time.

Till Next Time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment