Saturday, May 12, 2012

With Mothers Day I thought I just like to say Happy Mothers Day to my mom.  And to say.......

Thank you for clean underwear and socks left on the stairs leading to my room.

Thank you for following the toboggan tracks all the way across town when out toboggan was stolen.  Sherlock Homes had nothing on us.

Thank you for making our house the place all the kids came to play. 

Thank you for Hot snot! and be good be kind be sure to mind.

Thank you for putting the turkey neck down the garbage disposal on Thanksgiving causing it to make a sound like the turkey was coming back to get us.  I  had nightmares for three years that a crazed turkey was haunting our kitchen sink.

Thank you for pushing on Fritz's hernia so he could go potty.

Thank you for not finding out that we used your bed as a trampoline.  ( It was Peggy & David who knocked the boards off the frame).

Thank you for all the rides to school on the cold snowy mornings.

Thank you for spilling your coffee and somehow getting it on the ceiling.  Still don't know how you did that one.

Thank you for making smores around the camp fire.

Thank you for getting me hooked on Luke & Laura.

Thank you for saving me from the elephants running through the house when I was sick and running a fever.  To answer Davids question no they were not pink.

Thank you for getting Dad a snow blower for your anniversary.  It saved me allot of work.

Thank you for your help with the band grapefruit sale.  We kicked butt!

Thank you for adding powered milk to the regular milk so we all had milk for supper.  ( yes we could tell).

Thank you for not opening any box with air holes in it.  Sorry for the ones you opened that I forgot to put air holes in.

Thank you for only making me ask 37 times before you would say Yes Yes for the love of god Yes just go and do it!

Thank you for lighting bugs in a jar next to my bed.

Thank you for helping me make dough balls for carp bait.

Thakn you for al the nites yu spent hepling me wiht my speling wodrs.

Thank you for making what ever I wanted for dinner on my birthday.  Even when Dad tried to talk me into Swedish meat.

Thank you for never agreeing when I told you I loved you more than you loved me.

Thank you for the quick dances in the kitchen even though we never did master the dip very well.

Thank you for the new gym shoes that made me run faster and jump higher.

Thank you for not letting Peggy & David name me.

Thank you for having a good sense of humor.  I don't think we would of made it if you didn't.

And thank you for being the greatest Mom ever!

Love Ron

PS Sage gives you two paws up also!




No comments:

Post a Comment