Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Duck Attack

Hi Guys 

Yesterday I bought Sage a new toy.  It is a rubber duck in the shape of a mallard duck flying.  It also makes a duck like sound at times.  But at times it makes a sound like a whoopee cushion if squeezed just right.  Sage loves this thing and is playing and chewing on it all the time.  Right after I gave the duck to Sage I was talking to my friend Paul on the phone.  That's when I realized that Sage was chewing on the duck and it was making fart noises.  So I got up and moved to the other room.  But Sage was happy to follow me to the next room.  No matter where I went Sage followed making fart noises with the duck.  I'm sure Paul was thinking I need to change my diet.  Labs will hold things in their mouth and whip them back and forth.  It's a natural thing they do.  I was laying down on the couch watching TV when Sage walked up next to me with the duck.  She had the duck by the head with the rest of the toy hanging out of her mouth.  At this time she decided to whip the duck back and forth causing the the body of the duck to smack me right in the face.  I'm not sure but I think I heard Sage giggle as she ran off.
  Tonight I spent time out in the garage cleaning and Sage sat on a blanket eating a bone.  While I was taking out the trash Sage ran next door to see Daisy who was out on the deck.  I was happy that I had to only call Sage once and she came right away.  Usually it is hard to get Sage to come when she is visiting Daisey

No comments:

Post a Comment