Sunday, May 20, 2012

Oh Poop!




Hi everyone.

I had a very busy Saturday.  I helped my friend Laura move into her new house.  But Sage decided to make the morning a little more hectic.  We woke around six o'clock and let Sage go outside to do her business.  We came back in and went back to bed until 7:30.  When we go up I put fresh food out for Sage and went to get cleaned up.  When I got out of the shower I could smell the oder of fresh dog poo.  Now I have a Rumba vacuum that runs around and vacuums on its own.  As I went into the livening room I see Rumba as it has just ran over the poo and leaving a brown streak on my carpet. So I spent the next half hour cleaning dog poo out of rumba.  Then had to scrub the carpet.  Sage knew I was not happy with her so as I finished cleaning the carpet she came over and put her head on my lap and gave me the sad puppy dog look.  It worked.  I could not stay mad at her.  I was told if  a puppy wakes up from a nap or eats take her outside.  Here she had just done both and I didn't get her outside fast enough.  She is very good about going to the door when she needs out.  But I was in the shower and could not see her. In the end Rumba and the carpet have been cleaned and all is well. 
I have to keep it short today.
Later Ron!


Sage here!
I know Ron gave me this to just keep me busy, and it worked.  He gave me an almost empty plastic peanut butter jar.  It drove me crazy!  All was fine at first then I discovered there was still some peanut butter left on the bottom of the jar and my tongue was just not long enough.  Ron helped me out and scraped some of it out and spread it on the sides but there is still some on the bottom.  I CAN'T GET IT!  I have been working on it all afternoon.  I think I my of sprained my tongue.  I know Ron gave this to me to get back for the poo in Rumba.  It's driving me crazy! OK I have to get back to it.  Till next time!
Sage

No comments:

Post a Comment