Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Odds & Ends for Sage

\

Sage here!
Just got my new collar for going out at night.  The collar is green and lights up.  It
has two settings.  One has the lights blinking and on has the lights just on.  This way when Ron and I go out for a walk at night the people in the cars can see me.  Being a black lab I tend to blend in at night.  Ron spent a whole $5.00 on this collar.  Hope he didn't break the bank on that one.

One of our many readers ( Ron's Mom again ) wrote and asked if I have ever heard of a therapy cat and if I have what I thought about it?  Well yes I in fact have heard of it and I am in favor of it.  I think all cats should be in therapy.

CATalepsies : A trancelike state with loss of voluntary motion and failure to react to stimuli.  Yah that sounds about right.

CATaclysmic :  Severely destructive.   Need I say more?

Now I want to take a moment to tell you about the only member of the Navy Seal team that raided Osama Bin Ladens compound to have been publicly named.  Cario is a Belgian Malinios ( Shepard ).  He has trained with the Navy Seals and was lowered from a helicopter for the raid and had on a special body armor for protection.  Cario was more than happy to help bring down Bin Laden.  Especially after he heard he was a cat person. 

Thats all for now... Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment