Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sage here!

I just want to say thanks to the stalker for telling Ron about blowing bubbles.  She is right!  I loved chasing the bubbles all over the yard.  I chased and ate 100's of bubbles running all over the yard.  And that was after taking a walk down the bike trail.  I will sleep good tonight.  I won't tell you what Ron said would happen if I ate any more bubbles and farted.  Anyway like I said Ron & I took a walk down the bike trail today.  For such a nice day there weren't very many people on the trail.  But we had a very nice walk.  We also spent some time just relaxing in the back yard.  I really enjoy sitting on the bench swing with the warm sun on me.
Now to change the subject here.  Ron's Mom, Dad & Sister live in Pensacola.  So they have allot of military people living by them.  There are many families with love ones serving in distant places.  We want to thank them all for the sacrifice they are making to keep America free.  Below is a video dogs getting to see their humans after they got back from serving abroad.  I know there is a little puppy named Kugal who lives in Pensacola.  One of his humans is deployed right now.  We hope to see a video of Kugal seeing his human home safe and sound very soon!
Till next time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment