Friday, May 18, 2012

We Are Back!

You looking at me?
Sorry I have not posted in a while.  We had a little technical difficulties this week.  Well technically Sage was the difficulty.  She chewed the power cord to the computer.  She has been very good about leaving cords alone but this one had a little thing of Velcro hanging on it and it was just to tempting for her.  So lets just say she was in the dog house for a while.  But I had a spare power cord at work and we are back in business.  I had three days off this week so Sage got use to having me around allot.  We installed shelf's in the garage, cut the grass, repaired the sidewalk edger, went fishing, sold a hot tub, had Dish TV installed, planted flowers out front and just relaxed.  Sage loved going fishing!  We went over to Mikes house and fished in his back yard.  Mike lives in the house where I grew up.  He bought the house from the people who bought the house from my parents.  And at that time I lived right next door.  Any way that's a whole nother story.  Sage loved running around exploring the great big back yard and taking breaks laying in the grass looking at the lake.  I wanted to see if the carp fishing was any good.  Carp are a big fish that are allot of fun to catch but not to good to eat.  But not a bite!  A few years ago they did a carp kill to get rid of the carp because carp had overtaken the lake.  This has really helped the game fish like bass bluegill and crappie in Lake George.  Sage didn't care too much about the fishing.  She just wanted to explore and run.  all the running around and fresh air just wore her out.  That night she was just happy to sleep next to the couch while I watched some TV. 

Sage checking out the lake

  A while back I told you about having to change Sages dog food because she was stinking us out of the house.  Well it's back!  She has been terrible for quite a few days.  Yes she go kicked out of the bed room again!  So the Vet told us to try a table spoon of plain yogurt in her food.  So far so good!  We will let you know how it goes.

One of Sages favorite games is hide and seek.  She keeps a pretty good eye on me but if I get the chance I will run into another room and hide.  One little whistle and the game is on.  You can see her going from room to room looking for me with her tail just a wagging.  When she finds me and she always does, she is just as happy as can be. 

Well time for me to go.  I'll send a new post soon as long as Sage dose not eat the cord again.
Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment