Tuesday, June 19, 2012

 Sage here!

cooling off in the water

Just picked tomato's

A dog walks into the saloon bar, the piano player stops playing and everyone turns round to watch. The dog leans on the bar and says to the bartender: "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw".   Sorry just thought I would start out with a little joke.  Not much happening here.  It sure was hot today.  I spent some time in the pool enjoying the cool water.  Ron worked on the fishing boat getting it ready to sell.  The motor seems to need a little work.  I am a little confused.  I found this cool red ball plant and Ron yells at me every time I start to check it out.  Turns out they are called tomato's .  Who knew?  They look like fun to me.  Ron picked some today and took them inside.   I kept trying to get him to throw one for me but to no avail.  We did go out back and Ron threw my plastic bottle for me to fetch.  It's a simple game but I like it.  We did this until my tongue was pretty much hanging out to the ground.  With this heat that did not take too long.  Then inside for a treat of ICE CREAM!  Oh brain freeze !!! Got to go!
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment