Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sage Update

Sage is home and sleeping it off.  She does not have to have one of those cones around her head so far.  As long as she leaves her stitches alone she will be fine. She has been very very groggy and just happy to sleep.  I moved her bed into the living room so she could could be more comfortable.  She is out of it right now.  I took her outside and she wet then took two steps and tried to lay down and go to sleep right there.  Tonight I think I will let her sleep up on the bed so I can keep a better eye on her. 
  Her buddies Rick and Pat from next door came over to see how she was doing.  She found the energy to wag her tail when she saw them.  It was funny how she just lay there but you could hear her tail hitting the bed thump thump thump when she saw them.  A big thank you to Rick and Pat for taking her over to the vet for me so I didn't have to take off work.  I'll give you an update in the morning on how she is doing.
Take care
Ron
Sage home sleeping


UPDATE   UPDATE   UPDATE   UPDATE


Sage is more like her old self this morning.  She is playing with her toys and eating.  She is still moving slow but that is good so she does not pull her stitches.  She slept on the bed with me last night and did not move from the spot she started at.  So I know she was tiered.  Rick and Pat are going to check in on her today to make sure she is doing fine.  It is nice to have such nice neighbors.  Time to get off to work
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment