Friday, February 24, 2012

Kacey

Sage Here!

You know every once in a while when I’m sniffing around in the house I catch the scent of  another dog.  I really get it strong around the couch.  Then I find out I have a cousin named Kacey.  Kacey and her human Peggy use to live up here and Peggy is Ron’s sister.  Last summer Kacey took her humans and moved to Pensacola Florida.  Ron says Kacey is a Pug and a real good dog but when she was a puppy he believed there were two pug puppies guarding the gates of hell.  I just found out that Kacey is coming to visit next month and bringing Ron’s Mom, Dad and Sister.  Kacey sent me a flea –mail and said I will really like Ron’s Mom & Dad because they keep sneaking you extra treats and Peggy is a lot of fun.  I know Ron is looking forward to them coming.  I’ll have to ask Kacey why her scent is so strong on the couch.  For some reason it seems to be a bad subject to bring up around Ron.
Till next time!

Picture of Kacey trying to drive below.

No comments:

Post a Comment