Wednesday, February 29, 2012

  Hi Guys
  Well the potty training is going well.  We are working on our 5th day in a row without an accident in the house.  This to me is excellent!  And she is sleeping through the night without any accidents in her crate.  Last nigh we had some rain come through,  and about midnight there was a flash of lightning and very loud crash of thunder.  It did not seem to bother Sage at all.  Just a second I have a dog trying to push her way in.   OK she left.  As I was saying the thunder was very loud and... Wait a second her bell for going outside is ringing!  I'll be right back.

Sage Here!
While Ron is chasing that silly bell I wanted to tell you something!  Last night I discovered the greatest thing ever!  It's called Ice cream!  It's better than chewing on Ron's shoelaces and I love doing that.  Ron brought it home after basketball last night and.  Oh I better go here comes Ron. Till next time!

I'm back, I see that was a false alarm.  Anyway I was asked by a friend who read our blog how Sage posts things on her blog?  Well it's simple.  She uses her Lab-top.  Kacey sends her flea-mails on her I-pug.  So anyways yesterday Sage made note that labs have been voted Americas favorite breed for 20 years.  Later I read that the Lab continued its unbroken string as America's most popular dog breed in new statistics released by the American Kennel Club, claiming the top spot for the 21st consecutive year, based on AKC registration statistics.  Sorry Kacey.
All right, time for me to go.  I have to go rescue my shoelaces for Sage
Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment