Thursday, March 1, 2012

Slow Day

Hi Guys
Not to much news for you today.  Last night Sage was not feeling real good.  We tried to go for a walk on the bike path.  Sage started out real good walking with a leash on, but she got chilled even though it was in the mid 50's.  So I picked her up and carried her home and made sure she was warmed up.   I put her in her crate while I ran out to get my Taxes done.  When I got back she came out and played for about an hour.  But about 8:00 she went in her crate on her own and slept through the night.  This morning I was glad to see she was back to her playful self.

Here are a few things I've learned.
1.  Shoelaces are considered a delicacy to Labs.
2.  Number 1 makes it hard to tie your shoes when a Lab is around.
3.  A puppy can pull 5 pounds of stuffing out of a stuffed toy the weighs only 5 ounces.
4.  No matter how much she just ate she expects a treat for going potty.
5.  Lab puppies fart!

No comments:

Post a Comment