Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Nice Day

Sage here!
  Wow what a great day.  Warm and sunny.  When Ron got home I decided to take him outside to get some fresh air.  We took our first walk around the block together.  I'm having a little problem with Ron.  He keeps thinking that he should be in charge.  It's like he thinks he is the leader of the pack. Yah right I'll get him trained.  When we  were about half way around the block a man came out and said what a beautiful dog.  I think he was a very intelligent man.  When we got back I played toss with Ron.  I would give Ron a tennis ball and have him toss it across the yard.  I'd go retrieve the ball  and make him toss it again.  You know adopting a human is a lot of responsibility.  You have to take them outside and make sure they get plenty of exercise.  We also went next door.  Ruby and I sniffed butt and talked while Ron & Rick played with some thing called a wood burning stove.  After that we went home and I settled down for a nice dinner of Puppy Chow..  Well that's all for now.  Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment