Friday, March 2, 2012

The Other Dog

Sage Here
I have Daisy who lives on one side of us and Ruby who lives on the other side of us.  But there is this other dog I keep seeing in our house but she won't come out to play.  Ron calls her mimic.  She seems to be stuck behind a glass wall.  She looks the same age as me and looks a lot like me.  When I go up to the glass wall she always comes up to the wall too.  If I lift a paw she will too.  If I jump she jumps at the same time.  Last night Ron was watching TV in bed and I was sitting on the bed with him.  I looked over and that other dog was sitting on a bed looking back at me.  I walked over to the edge of the bed and she did the same.  I was standing on the edge of the bed looking at her and she was doing the same when Ron laughing, picked me up called me a knuckle head and took me to my crate.  I don't know what that was about.  Any way I have to figure out how to get around the glass wall so we can play.  Even though she copies every thing I do.  Well it's time for me to go.  Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment