Monday, March 5, 2012

Weekend Rap-up

Sage here.

Hope you all had a good weekend.  Saturday I worked on Ron's training.  All I had to do is sit my butt on the ground and Ron gave me a treat.  I'd sit & he would feed me.  I'm getting him trained well.  Ron kept working in the computer room cleaning it up for when Kacey brings Ron's Mom, Dad & Sister up in just under two weeks.  While Ron was cleaning he put a foot stool by the front window with a towel over it so I could lay there and see out the window.  I napped there for over an hour.  (picture above).
  Sunday afternoon Ron went out and when he came back he said he had a treat for me.  But first I needed a bath he said.  The bath was not so bad, nice and warm and I have to admit I do smell much better.  Then it was treat time!  I got a thing called a dental bone!  Man was that ever good.  Then Ron gave me a peace of peanut butter bread.  I was licking that off the roof of my mouth all night.  Well it's my nap time so....Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment