Thursday, March 29, 2012

School


                                    Sage working on her Lab top


Sage Here.

OK I'm starting to have my doubts about our Wednesday night class.  It seems like it's more about training me than it is training Ron.  But at least I got to play with Rocko.  Rocko is a Saint Barnard and he is a little older than me and allot bigger.  We had allot of fun together.    They did show us that when we nip at our humans it hurts them.  So I have backed off on the nipping.  I guess we have show and tell next week because they told us to bring a toy with us.  I think I will bring Dino with.  They also said something about having learned a trick by the 5th week.  I think I'll show them the one where I squat and Ron comes running and takes me outside.  It's one of my favorites.
After Class we went over to Mikes house.  He has a big back yard that goes down to a lake.  I saw a thing called a duck swimming on the lake.  Boy did I have a strong erg to go in the water after those ducks.  It was like something inside me was telling me "get the duck"!  After that we went to a house by Mikes where a cute little girl named Faith came out and played with me.  They also have a German Shepard that is a couple of months older than me that I played with.  I showed Faith and her Mom Susan how I can sit and lay down.  They were impressed how well I do this.  Humans are so easily entertained.  Its like the game fetch.  As long as I bring him the ball he will stand there and throw it.  Hey if it keeps him happy I'm all for it.  Any way after that we went home and I settled down for a nice dental bone.  Well that's all for now.
Till next time!                             Sage's dream last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment