Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Just a Walking

Sage here!

Oh my gosh!  I think he tried to walk my paws off.  We went for a walk down the bike path yesterday.  We usually will walk down to union street.  That takes us about twenty minutes to get there and back.  But yesterday he just kept going and going and going.  We walked all the way down to County Line Road.  It took us 45 minutes to walk there and back.  I having a problem convincing  Ron that we should stop ever time we pass someone because I know they all are there just to play with me.  If I didn't know better I would think he was trying to tire me out.  When we got back I had a nice dinner of Puppy chow.  After dinner Ron started to put the cabinet door back on the K-9 Bristol.  Good thing I was there to help.  I got right in there and inspected Ron's work.  Then Ron gave me a new toy last night.  I named it Dino. (see picture)  It's a cross between a ball and a green dinosaur.  I give it two paws up.  You can grab it by the legs and toss it across the room.  I chased it around the house for over an hour.  So around 8:00 I thought I would take it easy and to a nice nap on Ron's lap.  It was a nice way to end the day.
Tonight we have our second obedience class.  So I once again will work with Ron.  I hope he learns something this time.  He still thinks he is in charge.  Wish me luck!
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment