Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend Update

Sage here!

Friday Kacey took her humans and went back to Florida.  I miss all the extra treats I was getting.  Plus it was kinda fun to give Kacey a little nip in the butt when she wasn't looking.  Saturday Ron built a doggy bed out of plastic pipes and a beach towel.  Two paws up on the doggy bed.  It's nice and soft! On Sunday Ron turned a cabinet in the kitchen into what he calls a feeding station. I call it K-9 Bistro.  He cut the side of the cabinet out and put a low shelf with cutouts for my dishes to sit in.  He also installed LED lights that are motion activated.  In the picture the side I'm at will have a cabinet door there.  So now my water dish is not where someone can step on it and spill my water.  We also went for a couple of walks over the weekend.  Where every we go people comment on how cute I am.  That's me, just a regular chick magnet.  I also worked with Ron for our obedience class.  He is getting pretty good.  I now have him trained to give me a treat when I lay down.  When we go out for a walk Ron is doing better.  He stays on my right but every once in a while I have to try to speed him up.  He then gets grumpy and says " no pulling" .  But we are working on it.  Oh no, I'm missing my Lassie reruns.  Oh great Timmy stuck in the well again.   When isn't that kid in trouble?
  Someone should put a leash on that kid.
Till next time!                     Lassie after she saved that kid again!

No comments:

Post a Comment