Thursday, March 8, 2012


Sage Here
  Last night Ron was sitting there watching TV and going through a box of old papers to be tossed out when he heard a mans voice.  He looked at the door thinking someone was here.  But nope, so he thought it must have been the TV.  Then he  heard the voice again. He said "I thought I heard someone say sausage". It was driving him  crazy.  I just sat there with an innocent look on my face.  Nope,  Finally he figured out I had found an old toy he had for Kacey.  When I chewed on it the toy would say snausages. I thought the whole thing was pretty funny!  Oh gotta go Till next time!



Hi Guys
  Last night I was sitting there watching TV and going through a box of old papers to be tossed out when I heard a mans voice.  I looked at the door thinking my friend Stu was at the door.  But nope, so I thought it must have been the TV.  Then I heard the voice again and I thought it said sausage. Was I going crazy? Were we being haunted by a ghost who wants breakfast?  Nope,  Sage found an old toy I had for Kacey.  When she chewed on it the toy would say snausages. Sage seemed amused by the whole thing.

We also went out for a walk around the block again.  Sage did pretty good. The First half of the walk she walked behind me, and the second half she decided to lead the way.  Getting her to stay by my side is going to be a little more of a challenge.  When we got back we went in the back yard and Sage chased a tennis ball for a while.  Well time for me to go. 
See you later,
 Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment