Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Word From Kacey

Hi everyone Kacey here.

We just arrived at Ron's & Sages house after a 15 hour drive. I thought I would sneak in and put something on Sage's blog.  Sages Lab top is different form the I-pug I usually use. Wow dose Sage like to play.  I just settled down next to Peggy for a nap when Sage jumped up by me and startled me.  I just about ended up sitting on top of Peggy's head.  Ron kept trying to get Sage to calm down but with three new humans and me in the house she was very excited.  See I'm a lap dog and Sage is a Lab dog.  I have to admit she is a cute puppy.  ( not as cute as I was ).  One thing I found out is I have to watch my food.  I left some for later and when I came back Sage had ate it.  That's OK, later I'm going to sneak down and chew on her toys for a while. Oh Elaine is sitting down, time for me to go take my place on her knee.  A Pugs work is never done.

No comments:

Post a Comment