Friday, March 30, 2012

Alert! Alert!

Sage Here
I knew it was going to happen.  You know with my new found fame from my many many follower of my blog.  ( note from Ron:  There were 5 last week).  It was bound to happen.  I was expecting the paparazzi but I guess if it can happen to David Letterman it could happen to me.  I HAVE A STALKER.  Yes there is a woman who has threatened to kidnap me.  Just yesterday while Ron was working on a light at work, just minding his own business.  She ran out and tried to shake him off the ladder.  I believe she was trying to do away with Ron to get to me.  I have also heard from the squirrels in the back yard that there was an incident where the squirrel had to throw roofing tiles at her and one family of  squirrels ended up homeless. It's a sad sad world.  I'm going to talk to Ron about getting a disguise for when I go out.  It is a little know fact that Lassie would dress like a Pug when she would go out.  Well that's what Kacey told me. Rin Tin Tin use to use the alias Mr Tinkles when he went out.  I was thinking of getting a mop to wear and go as a Puli  (See picture upper right)  Hope the stalker  isn't reading this!  My friend Butch sent me a picture of a disguise he suggested but I think I'll pass. ( picture below). Well I got to go work on my disguise so...
Till Next Time!   If I haven't been dog-napped

No comments:

Post a Comment