Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hi Guys
I have a lot of people asking me about the stalker.  OK one person, my Sister  Well Sage kind of went a little overboard.  The stalker is a very lice lady who works in the same building I work at.  Tammy reads Sage's blog and said one day that she would love to take Sage home with her.  From that she got the Stalker!  But it is true she did get in a fight with a squirrel, with the squirrel throwing things from the roof at her.  If you knew Tammy you would understand how it could happen.  Anyway it is Saturday morning and I just can’t get Sage to understand we can sleep in on the weekends.  She still wants to get up and be fed.  At least she made it to 6:30 this morning.  So after feeding her and taking her out, I thought I take a nap on the couch.  That’s when Sage decided to play with Dino.  Dino is a toy she got last week and it has the loudest squeaker I ever heard in a toy.  On top of it She has a bad case of gas.  I may change her name to Tootie.  I was thinking of changing her name to Hoover because she sucks up everything on the ground  Any way it looks like Sage is ready to take a nap herself so I’m going to take advantage of it.
See You Later
Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment