Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Busy week

Sage here
Wow has it been a busy week.  I usually get to sleep during the day so when Ron gets home I have all sorts of energy.  But with Kacey, Peggy and Ron's Mom & Dad here I've been kept busy.  First of all, Kacey is an older dog and blind in one eye.  So she is content to sit with Elaine and watch me play.  No matter how I try she just not interested.   So I have been backing off and letting her relax.  I try to help her out like if she leaves any extra food in her dish I finish it for her.
  Ron & I played a game the other day where he was laying on the floor covering his head.  I was so excited I was barking and jumping all over him.  But just as I jumped Ron looked up and I got his nose.  He dose have a pretty good size nose.  I think there may be a little Lab in him.  Any way Ron's sister, Dad and Mom are very nice and Ron loves having them here.  Plus I keep getting extra treats with all them being around.  Peggy keeps leaving her leather sandals on the floor.  So the way I look at it, it's game on!   She see's me with them and jumps up and grabs them and calls me a little booger.  It's just a little game we play. Tonight I  have our first class so I can work on training Ron better.  Ron's Mom is going to come along and watch.  She is still trying to train Ron too.  Wish us luck, he is kind of set in his ways.  Oh  I got to go.  Ron's Dad is heading for the treats again.  I don't want to miss out.
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment