Friday, March 23, 2012

Notes from Sage

Sage here!
Allot has been happening the last few days.  We had class a couple of days ago, but I don't think we got to far with Ron.  He still thinks he's the pack leader.  Kacey & I are getting along better but every once in a while I give her a nip right in the butt just for the fun of it. Peggy kept calling me Butt biter.  Oh this was funny.  Ron & I went out this morning because I still can't get Ron trained to let me just go on the carpet.  So it's raining and we go out the door and Ron is standing in the yard in the rain.  When he realized I was still standing on the porch nice and dry watching him.  Once again I was called a little booger.
Today Ron's Mom & Dad, Sister and Kasey will head back to Florida.  We have had allot of fun this past week.  With them gone it will be very quiet around the house this weekend.  There have been allot of people coming over to visit so I have gotten allot of attention.  All I have to do is give them the puppy dog eyes and they just melt in my paw.  I thought it was nice the weather man on TV outlined the whole path they will take back to Florida in red on a map.  But Ron's Dad did not seem to grateful.  Anyway I hope they have a safe trip back.  Next time they come to visit I will be full size.  Watch out Kacey!  Oh yeah, Ron about your nose,  Lets just say there is no pug in you.  ( he he he ).
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment