Monday, March 12, 2012

Words from Sage

Sage here!

What a weekend!  First of all I went all week without an accident in the house.  To me it would be easier just to go on the carpet, but it makes Ron happy when I go outside. We been working on walking with a leash. This is working out great!  I can keep a better eye on Ron and make sure he doesn’t wander off.  We walked down the bike path to Union Street and back.  That was a pretty good walk for my short legs.  We also took a few walks around the block.  The one time I knew Ron forgot to bring something with in case I made a deposit.  So just for fun I left a little something on the far side of the block. We had to walk back home and get something to clean it up and walk all the way around the block again so Ron could pick it up. 
We went next door to visit Daisy a couple of times over the weekend. I like going over to Daisy’s house to play.  Daisy sometime cheats, she goes up on the couch and I know Ron does not want me on the couch so I stay down.   Although Ron caught me on the couch yesterday so I tried the big sad eyes with the ears down but it did not work.  I got kicked off the couch anyway. 
  Ron worked in the computer room to get it cleaned out for his sister.  Kacey is brining Ron’s sister and  Mom & Dad up Wednesday for a week to visit.  I tried to help Ron by dragging things out of the room for him.  I have also still not been able to figure out how to get that other dog out from behind the glass wall.  I was barking at her but she just keeps copying everything I do.  Oh well.  Time for me to go. 
Till next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment