Friday, March 9, 2012

Getting Ready

Hi guys

 In less than a week Mom, Dad. Peggy, and Kacey will be here to visit.  Sage & I are looking forward to having them here.  Sage & Kacey will get to meet in person, or should I say K9 for the first time.  They have been sending each other flea-mails and are all excited.  Although it is clear by the picture below from Peggy’s blog (peggyspensacoladream.blogspot.com)   that someone has a little bit of an attitude.

So this weekend Sage & I are going to do some spring cleaning.  We are expecting them to get in sometime Wednesday night and I sure Peggy will want Gelsosomo’s Pizza.  I know we will have a great time.  On the fun scale of 1 to 10 we will have an eleven.  The truth to be known I think one of the big reasons my sister is coming is because the Kmart in Portage is closing.  She spent so much time shopping there I use to say her favorite color was Blue light.  Is it just coincidence that Kmart went under not long after Peggy moved to Florida?  So anyway I think she is coming here to say good by to her old friend.  But I’m looking forward to spending time with them and can’t wait to see them  Even the Pug with the attitude. 
See you later!
Ron 

No comments:

Post a Comment