Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Funny humans


Sage here!

I just read Ron’s post below.  I thought I’d share some of the funny things humans do.

Yes I actually got him to stand out in the rain at 3:00 in the morning going “go potty go potty”.   I laughed my tail off.  And come on! Leave a pair of brand new socks on the chair and leave the room!  He just asked for that one.  Here, I have a fun one!  When he is not looking hide his shoe behind the chair.  That one never gets old.  If you want to go old school, go lay down by where he is sitting and fart.  When he smells it get up, give him a dirty look and walk away.  This works best when there are multiple humans in the room.   Oh yah, If he has his shoes off and is just sitting there, run by and bite his toe’s.  That always gets a response.  Well I got to go.  No I really mean I gotta go!  Someone open that door!
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment