Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Word from Sage

Hi Sage here!
  I thought I tell you some of the things I’ve learned.  First if your human is not moving fast enough for you all you have to do is squat. Boy will they come flying after you. 
 Second Daisy next door told me about the great big water dish in her house.  She said it’s a big white dish and it never runs out of water.  There is a lid but the guys never put it down so you can get to it.  Daisy told me never drink from it if the water is not clear. I checked when I got home and sure enough we have one and Ron left the lid open for me.  But I’m still a little to small to use it yet. 
  Third thing I’ve learned is you don’t get the same traction on the kitchen floor as you do on the living room carpet.  I found this out after running full speed through the living room and hitting the kitchen floor I went skidding right into the cabinets.  Ron seemed to find this funny.

Oh also two paws up to Rick next door.  He comes over during the day and takes me out and lets me play with Ruby. Ruby lives next door and Rick is her human.  She has been giving me tips on how to train my human.  We have a lot of fun playing together.  So thanks Rick
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment