Monday, February 27, 2012

Rumba

Sage here!

  Boy Ron was around all weekend!  I tried my best to entertain him.  Saturday I found I had tore a hole in one of my stuffed toys.  It was really cool!  I found white fluffy stuff inside of it.  There was just enough for me to be able to cover the whole living room carpet with it.  And I had enough left over to a some hanging from my chin like a little white beard.  So just when I got the floor looking how I like It, Ron came in and picked it all up.  Then he got out a thing he call a vacuum.  By the time he was done there wasn't a sign of all my hard work.  So first thing Sunday I got out Ducky.  I found it also had the white fluffy stuff.  Plus I was able to shred ducky and leave little threads all over the carpet too.  Ducky was a canvas duck with a rope tail.  But Ron trimmed it and now ducky is a duck head on a rope.  Oh well he is still fun to play with.  Well Ron again picked up all the fluffy stuff and this time he started Rumba.  Rumba sleeps allot.  But when he dose get up he runs around the room and picks up any small things on the carpet.  He has a real funny bark too.  It sounds like beep beep!  And he is kind of pushy!  Rumba will be so busy he will bump right into you.  So I just let Rumba do his thing and I just keep an eye on him.  Rumba must have one heck of a bladder, I never see him go outside.  Earlier in the week I stepped on Rumba and he beeped at me and started backing up after me. Ron came and got him and put him back to bed.
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment