Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Whats This Stuff?

Hi Sage here!  I finally got my paws on the computer.  I'm just getting settled in here.  I already have started training my human, it will take a little while but I think he will get it.  All was going well until yesterday morning.  We got up and for some reason Ron wants me to go potty out in the yard.  It would be a lot easier just to go in the house but that seems to get Ron all excited. He starts yelling no no no and rushes me outside.  Any way we go outside and it is still dark but I can tell there is something different.  The ground is all white!  And big wet fluffy white things are falling from the sky. Ron called it snow!  I looked up and a great big one lands right on my nose.  I did find a way to turn some of it yellow but we won't go into that right now.  I sniffed around and ended up with more of it stuck on my nose.  Anyway I'm a little guy so I get cold pretty fast so  we went back inside for some breakfast.  Ron set up my crate so I could see out the window.  It wasn't long before all the snow was gone, even the yellow stuff.  Well I have to go.  I think Ron left a sock on the floor!  We have a contest to see if I can chew a hole in it before he finds me with it.
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment