Friday, August 10, 2012

$40.00 POOP

Hi everyone!
Ron & Sage here.

Ron:  We thought we tell you about out experience today!
Sage;  You may not want to read this while eating dinner.
Ron  I never suggest reading our blog during dinner.
Ron:  Anyway I got home from work and took Sage outside. 
Sage:  Yes I get no privacy!
Ron: Well she tries to go but can't and is crying a little like she was in pain.
Sage: It was extreme pain but I try not to let on.  I'm tuff!
Ron: Yeah right.   Any way I was talking to my Mom on the phone and she said yes get her to the vet.
Sage : She a very smart woman.
Ron So we get to the vet and the lady at the counter asks if Sage is the kind of dog that would eat something she shouldn't?  I said she is the kind of dog that will eat every thing she shouldn't.
Sage:  I resemble that remark.  So we go in to see the Doc.  And two nice ladies come into the room.  The one lady wad holding me and petting me and the other checked me over.  Then she said she was going to take my temperature.
Ron:  Yep and it wasn't and oral thermometer was it?
Sage: NO!   And Ron gave me no warning.   He could of said something like watch the back door or something.
Ron:  Yep we did not get an aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw from Sage we got a whoooohoooooo from her.  But her temp was fine
.Doctor putting on rubber glove
Sage: Yes but again Ron did not warn me why she was putting on that plastic glove.
Ron: Why ruin the surprise.   The Doc put her finger right up Sage's butt and checked out her poop. She said it looked fine but she had some grass in there.
Sage: Then she picked up a large spray bottle and headed for my butt!  I was scared to death where she planed on putting that.
Ron:  Oh she was just cleaning you up.  About this time a third lady came in and said she was going to bring my wife in.   I'm thinking this is going to be a good trick.  I hope she's cute and has a lot of money.
Sage:  It was just his sister Peggy who is here on vacation.  So the Doc said I looked fine and they even fed me some food while I was there to make sure I had an appetite.  She then said for us to go outside for a walk and see if there is still a back up at the Poo Poo station. 
Ron:  So Sage, Peggy and I go outside for a little walk.  And after a couple of tries we have success!  She went three times!
Sage: Who's counting?
Ron:  I was at that point.  That was a $40.00 Poop!
Sage:  Actually I went three times so it was $13.33 a poop.
Ron:  So we were sent home and are keeping an eye on her.  They said to feed her can dog food for a couple of days.
Sage: yep but I'm doing much better now.
Ron:  We are waiting for her to poop again.
Sage: you know that's allot of pressure to preform when you have someone chasing you around the yard with a flashlight saying  go potty.
Ron:  well we will let you know how it all comes out.
Sage: that's was bad!   Did you really say that.
Sage Till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment