Monday, August 6, 2012


Peggy helping cut the grass!


Sage here.

Ron's sister Peggy is here on vacation.  She got here on Saturday July 28th. So she has been here a little over a week and has the time just flown buy.  I like Peggy allot and even have jumped up and sat in her lap a few times.  She must really like it because she starts screaming in delight and waving her arms yelling my name.  I'll have to try it again soon.  The other night Peggy made some thing called a pot roast for dinner.  Ron dumped some other juices on my dinner and boy was it good.  Ron and Peggy have been watching the Olympics on TV and just relaxing.  So I do my best to get them up and play with me.  One of my favorite things to do is if they are laying down on the couch is to go and put my toy right in their face.  That always gets their attention.  Also a new game I like to play is when we go outside I like to try to sneak a stick back into the house when we come in.  Then if I can I go into the living room and chew it into little pieces to leave all over the carpet.Well time to go!
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment