Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sage & Ron Here.
Sage:   Hey everyone big day here !
Ron:  Sage you promised!
Sage:  I know! But I lied.  Ron turns 50 today!!
Ron:   No big deal.
Sage:  You know how old you are in dog years?
Ron :  You want to be locked in the laundry room?
Sage:  Ok we will pass on that one,  here is a little clip for your birthday.
Ron: Ok thanks that was nice.
 Sage: You get any presents?
Ron: Yes we celebrated my Birthday back while my sister was visiting. I got a pelican statue for my porch. Sage: well I left something for you on the carpet in the bedroom. And here is another clip!

Ron: Ok that was a little bazar!
Sage: He use to play for Three Dog Night.
Ron: Yeah Right.
Sage: 350
Ron: 350 what?
Sage: 350 dog years! Thought you should know. Heres a clip!



Sage: I liked that one.
Ron: Did you get me a birthday present?
Sage: Thats kind of rude to ask. But yes, I got you a large rawhide bone.
 Ron: And ???? where is it??
Sage: Well It was really good.
Ron: thanks anyway.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment