Monday, August 13, 2012

Hi everyone!

I'm glad to say Sage is doing much better.  You might say she is one pleased pooping pup.  But we have had a couple of side effects from her stoppage.  She has had some accidents inside the house with her wetting.  But she is getting better.  She has also decided to pee on the concrete instead of the grass.  While this may stop the dead spots in the grass I don't want her wetting on the walk.  She for some reason she is not sure she wants to go into the grass.  I wonder if she go stung or bit by a bug and is nervis about the grass now.  They said at the dog class that a dog only remembers things for a few seconds.  I can tell you Sage has a great memory.  Last night she was checking out a toad in the driveway.  Later that night she when we came out you could tell she was looking for the toad.  She clearly remembered it. 
  My sister Peggy left early Saturday morning to go back to Pensacola.  And now it is time to retrain Sage.  My sister thought it would be funny to teach Sage to be a lap dog.  But the only person Sage would sit on was my sister.  The first time it happened Peggy just called Sage and she jumped up in her lap.  45 pounds of happy, squirmy puppy.  Lets just say my sister had her hands full ( and her lap).  Friday night Mike and his sister Laura and Peggy and myself had an early birthday party for me.  My parents sent a great big pelican to go on my front porch.  Here is a picture of the pelican, Sage, and Moose together.  I think they were getting ready to play twister.

Time for me to go.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment