Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Photo: Sage - Ron's 7 month old lab - 40 lbs of energy.



Hi everyone!

Been very busy the last few days.  With the storm dropping large branches into my yard and the power going out for two days I got a little behind.  I had to cut up the branches in my yard and stack all the wood.  Rick next door was a big help cutting up the smaller branches and taking them to the street.  I also spent time over at Mikes helping him clears some large branches from his yard.  Then I had my yard plus two other yards to cut.  Sage has loved it!  Everywhere she looks there is a stick to chew on.
My Sister is now in town and staying with me for a couple of weeks.  It allot of fun having her around.  We went out for Pizza tonight with Mike and his sister.  Good food good fun.

Sage likes having Peggy around and surprised her by trying to become a lap dog.  My sister was talking on the phone with me when Sage decided to jump up and sit in her lap.  Hey when we were in Florida she saw Kacey doing it all the time.  I just told Peggy that Sage loves her.  Peggy did not seem to happy about this especially since Sage did it again.

Sage has been a terror with her toys.  I am having a hard time finding a toy she will not destroy.  Our friend Betty gave us a skunk with a hard piece of rubber on it that looked like roadkill with a tire track on it.  She said that the rubber part should hold up to her.  And it did for fifteen minutes.  Then I was finding little chunks of rubber on the floor.  So the search goes on for a toy she can't destroy.

No comments:

Post a Comment