Thursday, August 2, 2012

Gaspump

Gas is almost $4.00 a gallon!  What a rip off!  they say it is because of a downed coker at BP's massive Northwest Indiana refiner.  Michigan is upset about their prices and they are 25 cents cheaper than us.  My Dad down in Florida said has is around $3.30 a gallon.  I heard an interesting idea.  We can't boycott gas because we have to have it to get around.  But we could pick out on brand and boycott it until they bring their price down.  Lets pick a fictional gas company and let's see, OK lets call it Greedway!  Now if we could get people to stop using Greedway you bet they would drop their price to get the business back.  Now I know someone is going to say but you hurting the independent owner of the gas station who has no control over what the gas company charges.  I wise man once said. " the needs of the many, are greater than the needs of the few".  OK so maybe that was Spock talking to Captain Kirk but it works.  If the American people can let their feelings be known by eating chicken sandwiches at Chick-Fil-A restaurants why can't we do this?  OK I'll get off my soap box now.

No comments:

Post a Comment