Friday, April 13, 2012

Adopt a Human


Sage here.

I was asked why did I adopt a human.  Well when I saw him at the shelter he looked so helpless.  I knew I was going to have to go home with him and taker care of him.  Now he is getting exercise going for walks and chasing me around the house trying to get his sock away from me.  Humans are very forgiving.  He may be mad one moment because of a surprise I left him and the next moment he is scratching my ear.  And being a puppy it’s funny how you can make a full grown adult human talk like a babbling idiot.  All of a sudden they talk in a baby voice and say things “ where’s my puppy? Are you my good puppy? Yes you are my good puppy”.  I just give him a look like oh ya you lost it buddy.  Now you have to give them credit.  They are one heck of a good hunter / gatherer.  He leaves for a short time and comes back with enough food to last us a week.  Not only did he kill the food, but he cut it up and put it in little containers for storage.  I’m just glad we are on his side.  He also has a little box that he keeps winter in.  Yep that’s right!  Just open the box and its cold inside.  He stores some of our food in the winter box to keep it good.  He also has a ding box.  The ding box he puts our food in it and when it dings it makes the food hot!   The best thing is the big white water dish that automatically refills with water.  Some reason Ron doesn’t like me to use it.  But he can’t figure out how to use it.  It’s so funny he keeps sitting on it like he’s going to drink with his butt.  Humans are so silly at times.  But the best reason to adopt a human is the belly rubs.  Oh my it’s great!  I can just lay there and let him rub my belly all day. And that’s why I decided to adopt a human.  Maybe next time I can tell you about the box he has on the wall with a bunch of little tiny people acting out stories.
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment