Monday, April 2, 2012

Hi Guys
Well as you all know the price of gas at the pump has been going up.  But here we seem to have an abundance of gas.  Last night I ended up moving Sage to the living room because she was stinking me out of the bedroom.  So today I did a little exploring on the Internet on what to do about it.  What I found was surprising.  The name brand puppy food I was feeding her was not real healthy for her.  You should check your dog food and make sure the first ingredients is not a filler.  It should be some type of meat, like chicken, lamb or beef.  The food I was giving her first ingredient was corn.  This is hard for the dog to digest and may be what causes her to have gas.  I am trying a food for large breed puppy's called Exclusive.  It's number one ingredient is chicken.  One sign it is working better is her stool should become much smaller and she should have less gas.  Lets hope it works! I was afraid the carbon monoxide detector was going to go off last night. This food is a little more expensive than what I was getting but is one of the less expensive   better quality foods.  So I will let you know how it all works out.
So tonight I got home and it was such a nice afternoon we went out and relaxed on the back bench swing. It was a nice, sunny 70 degree day.So after relaxing on the swing with an ice cream for a while we decited to come in for dinner.  I gave Sage a blend of her old dog food and her new food.  You don't want to just change the food because it may upset her stomach.  After dinner I decided to give Sage a bath. It will be the last time she takes a bath in the sink.  She just getting to big for that.  We both ended up soaking wet.  After drying her off Sage was all charged up.  She was running all over the house just having a great time.  At one point she was running so hard she ran into the wall with a thud. But it didn't slow her down.  But now she has settled down and is taking a nap.  So it is a good time for me to go relax and watch some TV.  So see you later>
Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment