Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hi Guys!

We have a graduate in our ranks.  Yes the big day has arrived!  Sage graduated from puppy class.  She had final exams tonight.  And I'm happy to say she passed them all.  And not once did she get sent to the office.  She received a certificate, a card and tassel for graduation.  Plus had her picture taken with me and her certificate.  So now she thinks she should be called Dr. Sage.  I figured we won't bust her bubble just yet.  On our way home we stopped by the lake and walked by the dam.  Sage liked watching the ducks swim by and watching all the people.  Now she in the living room watching Jeopardy.   She wants to play scrabble later but I don't think so.  She cheats!  She keeps eating the letter she dosn't like.  Oh well time for me to go.
Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment